Gate Executor: Container Gate Tally
Container Moves at Gate Recorded on Smartphone
Free Empty Gate Moves Two (2) Fleet Managers (shipping lines agents) with Daily email-Gate Moves Report
- Android smartphone (1)
- fleet manager (shipping line) support (2)
- smartphone to cloud sync
- smartphone online or offline operation
- empty gate-in & gate-out support
- container prefix (common lease container prefix predefined) speed dial
- ISO (selected ISOs predefined) speed dial
- grade (predefined) speed dial
- container clean recording
- fleet manager release/booking/accept number recording
- customer name recording
- operator recording
- loading vessel/voyage, discharge port empty export release recording
- truck plate id recording
- cloud fleet manager (shipping line) daily (noon) auto-email gate-move report
Pro Version (Selected Payable Features)
- cloud logins, unlimited
- unlimited fleet managers/ shipping lines
- Android tablet/phones, unlimited
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) EDIFACT CODECO gate moves
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) ANSI/ X12 322 gate moves
- cloud EDI messaging monitor
- daily gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- monthly gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- OCR container number auto-scanning
- photo documentation
- verbal and audio comments
- interface with Crane Executor app, if in use
- full gate moves
- weight and VGM (verified-gross-mass) support
- fleet manager (shipping line) booking list (export) EDI for planned gate-in full
- fleet manager (shipping line) manifest (import) EDI for planned gate-out full
for inland depots, ICDs, small & medium size port facilities, shipping lines, agents, container fleet operators
How do I get the smartphone app?
Download from Google Play.
How many smartphones can I use?
As many as you like. No fees relating to number of smartphones in use.
When can I start?
After you sign-up on portal, and settle first subscription fees, you can start immediately. Sign-up today; start tomorrow. For real!
Who have access to my data?
All your data belongs to you and is strictly confidential. Data is only shared with users you define or external stakeholders you choose.
Do I pay for support?
Next day response e-mail support is included in the monthly fees. Just like cloud and smartphone software, software maintenance and regular feature upgrades -also included!
How about server and hosting costs?
No servers or server software are required from your side; app comes with a hosted cloud service -you can make as many logins as you like. No additional costs.
Costs for improved features?
Your ideas for improvements are welcome! Improved features are provided regularly.
How long is implementation time?
After you sign-up, you receive an invoice by email with 3 months' subscription fee. Upon receipt of your payment, access to the cloud app is provided. You can settle by credit card. Sign-up today; start tomorrow. For real!
Which Android smartphone can be used?
Any mobile or phablet, which can be stored safely in the logging officer's pockets, with the following minimum specs:
- Operation System: Android 5.1
- Screen resolution: 480x800, 4"
- Memory: 1Gb RAM
- GPS sensor: required
- Camera: recommended, with autofocus
Pay attention to display brightness - it should be suitable for work under strong sunlight. You may also consider external power bank to support 24/7 continuous work. Note that Google Play search may not find the app, if searching smartphone doesn't meet minimum requirements. See examples of inexpensive compatible Android devices.
How does the smartphone connect to the cloud server?
Sync via SIM data plan, or via onboard or port wifi/ wlan or hotspot.
Subscription includes support by real people who care about your business; even you subscribe to the cheapest plan.
e-mail support during business hours included in subscription fees, implementation is fast and easy!
Our apps capture critical operational performance data - for both real-time overview and insight as well as post-operation analysis.
Our mobile apps run on Android and modern Blackberry devices - freely available from Google Play app store.
Cloud apps monthly subscription fees include server hosting, software licenses, regularly upgraded features.