Two (2) Shipping Lines with Daily e-mail-Move Report, Free. Forever.
Free Empty Gate Moves Two (2) Fleet Managers (shipping lines agents) with Daily email-Gate Moves Report
- Android smartphone (1)
- fleet manager (shipping line) support (2)
- smartphone to cloud sync
- smartphone online or offline operation
- empty gate-in & gate-out support
- container prefix (common lease container prefix predefined) speed dial
- ISO (selected ISOs predefined) speed dial
- grade (predefined) speed dial
- container clean recording
- fleet manager release/booking/accept number recording
- customer name recording
- operator recording
- loading vessel/voyage, discharge port empty export release recording
- truck plate id recording
- cloud fleet manager (shipping line) daily (noon) auto-email gate-move report
Pro Version (Selected Payable Features)
- cloud logins, unlimited
- unlimited fleet managers/ shipping lines
- Android tablet/phones, unlimited
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) EDIFACT CODECO gate moves
- near-realtime fleet manager (shipping line) ANSI/ X12 322 gate moves
- cloud EDI messaging monitor
- daily gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- monthly gate traffic per fleet manager (shipping line) performance measurement
- OCR container number auto-scanning
- photo documentation
- verbal and audio comments
- full gate moves
- weight and VGM (verified-gross-mass) support
- fleet manager (shipping line) booking list (export) EDI for planned gate-in full
- fleet manager (shipping line) manifest (import) EDI for planned gate-out full
for inland depots, ICDs, small & medium size port facilities, shipping lines, agents, container fleet operators
What, if no internet in the gate?
The gate cleck confirm moves on the phone or tablet in the gate in realtime, as the container is passing the gate. The confirmed moves are kept on the phone, sync'ed to the cloud app server for EDI'ing to the fleet manager (shipping line) whenever 3G or wifi is available, f.ex. when back in the office using office-WiFi, maintaining the real-time captured gate-move timestamps.
Why will the fleet manager (shipping line) love this?
The container fleet manager (shipping line) receives standard EDI messages, which are processed automatically and fast by inhouse container tracking system. No manual work, and internal tracking system is updated within minutes.
Why will you love this?
Aside from making your customer (container fleet manager) happy, without investing in expensive IT platforms, you save all efforts of manual reporting of gate moves and producing of daily stock lists to your customers.
Which Phones or Tablets?
Almost any Android phone or tablet will do. It is not necessary to acquire or setup any server, as the arl-shipping.com cloud server exchange data directly with the depot phones/tablets:
- Operation System: Android v. 4.4
- Screen resolution: 480x800, 4"
- Memory: 500Mb RAM
- Camera: recommended
Note: Google Play search may not find the Gate Executor app, if searching device doesnt meet minimum requirements.
What does it cost?
No upfront license costs.
Only pay a (low) monthly subscription fee depending on the amount of features required. All prices include support, hosting, handheld app software, cloud software, EDI messenger, maintenance and occasional feature upgrades.
Do I pay for support?
Next day response e-mail support is included in the monthly subscription fees, including assistance setting up EDI messaging to individual container fleet managers (shipping lines).
When is the system available after sign-up?
After you sign-up, an invoice is emailed to you including 3 months subscription fee. Upon receipt of your payment -possibly instantly by credit card- access to the system is provided; you can start right away.
How about server and hosting costs?
No servers, server software, hosting plans or IT staff are required; all cloud server costs are included in the monthly subscription and usage fees.
Costs for improved features?
Your ideas for improved features are welcomed! Improved features are included in new versions automatically deployed regularly -no additional fees -additional subscription for new modules may be applied.
Assistance for setting up EDI interfaces with the shipping lines?
Support for setting up EDI links with container fleet managers (shipping lines) is part of the free support.
Is the Gate Executor a stand-alone app?
The Gate Executor is a distributed app deployed on Android phones or tablets, interacting via asynchronous data transfers with the arl-shipping.com cloud Gate Executor server.
The tablets and the arl-shipping.com cloud Gate Executor app is used without any local systems in the depot.
What phones are recommended?
Any reasonably new Android phone or tablet works. Minimal specification:
- Operation System: Android 4.4
- Screen resolution: 480x800, 4"
- Memory: 500Mb RAM
- GPS sensor: required
- Camera: recommended with autofocus
Note that Google Play search on your Android device may not find Crane Executor app if searching device doesn't meet minimum requirements.
How are the tablets sync'ing with the cloud server?
By use of standard 3G or WiFi.
How many container fleet manager (shipping lines) can the Gate Executor handle?
All. Wheras the basic Gate Executor is for 1(one) container fleet manager (shipping line), there is no limit to the amount of container fleet managers supported by the Gate Executor, as long as you have signed up for container fleet managers optional features.
Billing based on gate moves?
All gate moves logged by the Gate Executor are provided in a cloud list, which can be downloaded by a single click, and used as invoice attachment. Container operator moves count performance measurements are automatically generated.
Subscription includes support by real people who care about your business; even you subscribe to the cheapest plan.
e-mail support during business hours included in subscription fees, implementation is fast and easy!
Our apps capture critical operational performance data - for both real-time overview and insight as well as post-operation analysis.
Our mobile apps run on Android and modern Blackberry devices - freely available from Google Play app store.
Cloud apps monthly subscription fees include server hosting, software licenses, regularly upgraded features.