Yard Drone Inventory
Easy & Speedy Inventory of Yard Containers
- cloud logins, unlimited
- cloud-smartphone sync via 3G or wifi
- Android smartphone app, unlimited
- auto-record all yard container inventory (container numbers)
- auto-record all yard container locations (geo location)
- cloud empty stock per size/type
- VGM certificate issuing, EDIFACT: VERMAS
- demurrage calculations
- weekly or monthly storage days per fleet manager (shipping line)
- long-standing online reporting
- share stock and reporting with fleet manager (shipping line)
- load list execution summary
for inland depots, ICDs, small & medium size port facilities, shipping lines, agents, container fleet operators
Which drone to use?
What if container stacks are too close?
Camera-OCR of container numbers assumes a minor aisle between container stacks for land- or air-camera and OCR access.
Which SmartPhones and Zoom?
Almost any Android phone or tablet will do.
- Operation System: Android v. 4.4
- Screen resolution: 480x800, 4"
- Memory: 500Mb RAM
- Camera: <specs coming soon>
- External zoom: <specs coming soon>
Note: Google Play search may not find the Yard Drone Inventory app, if searching device doesn't meet minimum requirements. No server required; the yard smartphones sync' directly with the arl-shipping.com cloud server.
What does it cost?
No upfront license costs.
Only pay a (low) inventory fee per 1,000 containers scanned. All prices include support, hosting, handheld app software, cloud software, maintenance and occasional feature upgrades.
Do I pay for support?
Next day response e-mail support is included in the monthly subscription fees.
Subscription includes support by real people who care about your business; even you subscribe to the cheapest plan.
e-mail support during business hours included in subscription fees, implementation is fast and easy!
Our apps capture critical operational performance data - for both real-time overview and insight as well as post-operation analysis.
Our mobile apps run on Android and modern Blackberry devices - freely available from Google Play app store.
Cloud apps monthly subscription fees include server hosting, software licenses, regularly upgraded features.